This tutorial video covers five tips to help you get started making great company structure charts in Lexchart.
- Cards - companies, individuals, divisions, departments, legal entities, or you name it,
- Links - ownership, governance, or management connections between cards,
- Search - panel to search and select cards or links in the chart,
- Layout - elbow and curved connectors, chart gap spacing, and auto and manual layout modes, and
- Share - download charts, or share charts for collaboration.