Lexchart Product Release Notes
2022.05.06 – Import spreadsheets
- Added import feature for Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, or other .csv data.
- Added support for importing links (connections between entities or individuals).
- Added support for importing list of cards (entities or individuals).
2022.05.01 - More formatting options
- Added new button to toolbar and menu item to control wrapping of card name within the card.
2022.04.12 - Enhancements and bug fixes
- Improve large image chart download file formatting,
- Enable direct PDF download on Firefox browser,
- Fix download and copy behavior for our publicly shared charts,
- Correct display of chart textboxes on Safari browser,
- Display locally formatted subscription expiration date,
- Improve textbox resize and zoom consistency across browsers,
- Display inactivity messages before automatic logout,
- and more...
2022.03.06 - Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Added support for Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
- Added support for Microsoft Authenticator.
- Added support for Google Authenticator.
- Added support for Twilio Authy.
2022.02.22 - Initial release 🎉
- Quick start video tutorial
- Keyboard shortcuts for delete, undo, and redo,
- Free account,
- Copy public charts,
- Share charts,
- Super fast chart creation with the new chart window,
- Increase and decrease gap between chart cards,
- Labeled data for links,
- New user interface look and feel,
- Chart element search panel,
- Drag and drop manual positioning to precisely adjust chart layouts,
- More download file formats (PDF, PNG, JPEG),
- Add textboxes,
- Quick select for existing card labels,
- Labeled data for cards
- Improve chart zoom and pan precision and response,
- Various fixes for card text display inconsistencies across different browsers,
- Style formatting,
- Copy charts, and
- Automatic chart layout.
- Fix home page display of trashed charts when toggling filter buttons,
- Fix mismatched current color selections in chart formatting color picker,
- Add helpful links and formatting to error pages,
- Enable click outside to close popup windows,
- Improve responsive logo display across device sizes,
- Ensure smooth handling of SameSite cookie handling changes across browsers,
- Fix card text alignment inconsistencies,
- Various fixes and improvements for handling selection of chart elements for formatting and editing,
- Various fixes when clearing dropdown field selections, and
- Improve card height and width optimization in automatic chart layout.